Yoghurt~banana | Blueberry

 

 definitely I really do lovin" smoothiest. In A couple time in a week after a workout, i do options to have a great smoothie in stead of lunch. 

Seriously!  Why  not?   It's very filled with fruit , vitamins, minerals and  antioxidants. 
/>

 Eat a balanced rich breakfast and have a  smoothie for lunch. And this will work  well for breakfast too. 

Also went out my  channel - how to make a delicious potato porridge and stew. 

/>

  Recently I visited one of my friends in a neighbouring country I noticed they wanted to have blueberry, banana with yogurt for lunch. And they ask me if I could join them for their lunch I said I could have joined then, I explained to them that my  bus will depart around 5 pm. She told me, she decided to make blueberry and banana with yoghurt today, that they are very happy see me just came in. 


Yoghurt and banana with blueberry
                                   Blueberry 
/>


Blueberry are very rich in protein, it can also help to prevent acting agings 

 Actually. I'm so exhausting I barely slept today and I have to work, so Naturally, I work from home to work to make myself smoothie.
Banana can help to maintain your healthy body and banana contains potassium that maintain your healthy body.


The great reason we should eating yogurt in our body is that it contains, it make your immune system balanced regularly and it provides health benefits that strengthen your immune system. 

  

8 Imperative benefits eaten yogurt 
  •   It may strengthen your immune system regularly regularly 
  • It may protect you for hypertension 
  • It may provide you oestrogen 
  • It may protect your health 
  • It may provide you proteins 
  • It  may promote weight management 
  • It prevents you from Osteoporosis 
Exactly yogurt is basically fermented milk that heat your immune system and some yogurt don't really contain any healthy active bacteria at all, if yogurt is very treated after culturing that may extend the life also wipe probiotic. 




yoghurt and banana with blueberry
Blueberry 


It's normal you can also store yogurt in the refrigerator to prevent it not to get spoil. As long as you are not ready to consume it for the moment I think there idea is good for you. The great benefits you should be eating yogurt every single day's that you can consume yogurt after every single meal you take, it digest food  in your body and balance your system regularly with the highest protein. 

 
Bananas . Are highly in antioxidants that provides protection from free radicals from the sunlight that put your skin smoothiest. And again bananas are one of the most worldwide appealing fruits globally today. In the most African today bananas are be imported to Europe and the other parts of Europe as well also. 

/>

     Thank 

/>
          https://jaretikhe.blogspot.com/2020/11/yogurtbanana-blueberry.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

How to make Nigeria Akara

Yam and cook plantain with fried egg