A beautiful Sunday morning

A beautiful Sunday morning. I'm just enjoying the amazing Sunday dinner now, dancing along as am praises the Almighty God our God is so fateful to us.



I am enjoying my beautiful Sunday with jollof rice and fried chicken. As will celebrate our 39  annual anniversary in our church today.
/>

Every Sunday will celebrate our Lord jesus christ christ. Because will most build our spiritual capacity, Jame 1:37 God can never test any  man with evil.



That's why will most build spiritual capacity to fellowship with God. Please my brother and sister get committed to fellowship with God, let your faith be strong in prayers. 

/>


If you what to enjoy a healthily living you most committed to God in prayer and give your life to our Lord jesus christ. 

My there brethren in christ. If you are not giving your life to God.this is the time for you to born gain and give your life to our Lord jesus christ so that you have eternal life. The Bible said what shall it profit a man to loose is soul and gain the things in the world. 


The things in the world is vanity upon vanity my there brethren in christ. 

Thanksgiving is our road of breakthrough in life. Bible said giver never lake anything. To enjoy a healthy living you most accept jesus christ as your Lord as savior. Thar is the only way to eternity. 






Once again happy Sunday to you my brother and sisters over the world. I'm still enjoying my Sunday dinner. Jollof rice and fried chicken. Because I accept jesus christ as my lord as savior is the alpha and omega the beginning and end. 



                          SHALOM

                               HAPPY SUNDAY A beautiful Sunday morning




       




/>










Popular posts from this blog

A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

How to make Nigeria Akara

Yam and cook plantain with fried egg